Sunday, April 12, 2009

Uglydolls, Chapstick, Rings, and Music


Hola my friends,
Here's the weekend rundown
Friday: No School. Slept in a lot.
Saturday: Slept in again. Bought lots of music on Itunes. Packed for trip a little.
Sunday: Didn't sleep in. Packed for trip. Bought a song on Itunes. 
Now here's an interesting story. My friend Pasta told me this. Let me just say for the record, she loves to wear rings everyday. Sometimes she never takes them off. She didn't in this story. It's about her. So one morning when she woke up, she went into her bathroom. She was wearing her ring that says love on it. She was wearing it on her thumb. when she went to flush the toilet, her love ring came off her thumb and dropped into the toilet, never to return. It was pretty funny. If I were there, I would've told her to take off the ring before entering the bathroom. I felt so bad for her. Maybe while I'm on my trip, I'll buy her a replacement ring. I'm not sure how I'll find an exact replica love ring, but I'll try. By the way, that picture is of an Uglydoll, my Ipod, and my chap stick. They're coming on my trip with me. Yay! Well Peace Out!

No comments: