As you can probably see, I've changed the look of my blog. Again. If you get tired of me changing the theme of my blog, please feel free to tell me. That way I don't have to change the look of my blog. Now, on with the news. I came back from Catalina (DUH!), went to New Hampshire (fun!), and enjoyed my Easter break. So I went on two trips, back to back, without planning it. Cool! Also, I learned more about the New Moon movie. The movie comes out 11/20/09 (a day BEFORE the Twilight movie came out), Dakota Fanning will play Jane (darn!), and there will be action (hopefully)! I just hope that this new director won't ruin the movie. I heard the only reason they got a new director was because the whole fantasy angle didn't really flow with the old director. New Moon better be good otherwise I'm gonna want the old director back. In other news: The 8th graders left for Washington D.C., so that means we have no more literature and... NO MORE MATH! (WOOHOO!) I'm so happy that we have no math. Literature is ok, but math is a whole other story. Last thing: Since the 8th graders are gone, we are having a dodgeball tournament. I'm with a bunch of guys. Please feel sorry for me because I don't like ANY of the boys. I'd better go before I start to cry all over my computer. Peace Out Yo!
Birds and squirrels roam on my arms and the sun gives me the power to grow! -F®ed
No comments:
Post a Comment